a) I have a retroverted uterus (it means nothing really but the technician said it in passing and then kept going as if I wouldn't want to know what the heck it meant)
b) Kevin and I are having one stubborn baby. No matter what we did it wouldn't turn around, it just kept its back to us. When it did start moving after much prodding, it was moving so much and wouldn't rest that the technician couldn't get a picture. I so deserve a stubborn baby. Poor Kevin.
c) I am capable of giving blood without passing out. Yay!
d) Kevin and I will not be able to wait to find out what we are having
e) Even though I do not feel pregnant at all and have few symptoms, except the constant hunger, there is really a baby
f) Most importantly, everything looks good so far
Enough about me... here is the little one in its full glory!
This is a picture of the baby facing away from us, head on tip, back, right arm, right leg
Profile picture of the baby and its cute little nose. There is also the left arm.
This is another picture from behind, somewhat profile picture with another cute nose shot

Cute belly, arms, and legs picture
Picture of the baby looking down, with its arms between its legs
Another of a similar shot
Another similar shot
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys... can't wait to find out what it is, even though I have to say it sounds like a boy if he has his hands between his legs :)
These are amazing. Wow.
Okay, I'm late to this because I haven't checked your blog recently, but I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you did the Obama inauguration thing while pregnant! That's serious fortitude.
Love the bump, too. Congratulations!
I am going to have to agree with Amanda...sounds like a boy! ha ha ha :) SO SO SO happy for you guys! Keep the updates coming! Miss you!
Post a Comment